Ready for Next: Your career at LHH
- This is us
- Our jobs: LHH Recruitment Solutions
LHH is part of the Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. We aim to empower and inspire people through professional development and career planning. We invest in our consultants so they can reach their full potential. We specialize in helping professionals and executives in virtually every industry find the right position, whether it's a permanent position or an interim solution. Employment with LHH means that you will be working in a team that strives for excellence not only for itself, but also for our clients and candidates.
In doing so, we are committed to a company culture of inclusion and shared strength. Our industry is all about outstanding employees. That's why we place great importance on continuously investing in our own employees and supporting them in bringing out the best in themselves.
Our core values:
- Passion: We change the world - step by step
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Our goal: to make "better work, better life" an everyday reality
- Team spirit: We value teamwork, because together we can achieve anything
- Customer focus: Working at LHH means that you will be part of a team that strives for excellence not only for itself, but also for our customers and applicants.
- Responsibility: At LHH, we are committed to a company culture of inclusion and shared strength
Become our new Junior / Senior Recruiter (M/F/D)
- Handling of the entire applicant management for open positions of specialists and executives.
- Independent coordination and execution of telephone and personal interviews.
- Active sourcing via common recruitment platforms such as XING, StepStone and LinkedIn.
- Close cooperation and consultation with colleagues in sales to ensure successful matching.
- Creation of meaningful applicant profiles for our customers organization, planning and implementation of target group-specific trade fairs.
- You have a degree in economics/social sciences or have completed a commercial apprenticeship > You are a qualified and experienced professional.
- In addition, you have ideally gained initial practical experience in recruiting.
- A pronounced service orientation and a structured way of working are a matter of course for you.
- You are familiar with the current MS Office applications and can quickly learn new programs.
- Business fluent German and good English skills round off your profile.
We are looking for Junior / Senior 360 Degrees Consultants to strengthen our team
- As a strong sales personality, it is your task to build up and expand the market share of recruitment in the commercial sector (Finance & Accounting / Sales & Commercial Marketing) both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- As an operational implementer, you will acquire placement orders from potential and existing customers and will be responsible for everything from the preparation of offers to price negotiations and the conclusion of contracts.
- As a competent contact person, you advise your clients individually on filling open vacancies and successfully bring candidates and companies together.
- As an enthusiastic career companion, you actively recruit and coach your candidates before the interviews.
- As a successful relationship manager, you develop and use personal and virtual contacts and use them to establish a successful customer and candidate network.
- As an entrepreneurial team player, you will work closely with colleagues from other locations and exploit synergy potentials.
- Ideally, you have 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position (alternatively, it is also possible to start with initial professional experience).
- You make new contacts quickly, can inspire others and are enthusiastic yourself.
- You are a sales person through and through, but you don't just want to "sell", you want to advise your customers at eye level.
- You can achieve demonstrable sales success and have the talent to develop markets and use them for sales purposes.
- You act on your own initiative and convince with friendly persistence, distinctive target orientation and high closing reliability.
- You love challenges and variety and do not want to be just a small cog in the company, but want to be directly involved in its success.
- You do not want rigid processes, but rather creative freedom and personal responsibility.
We offer a very attractive compensation package as well as quarterly and annual reward systems for our employees. A company car and smartphone are also part of the package.
Diverse Career Opportunities
At LHH Recruitment Solutions, you can expect exciting tasks with many development and creative opportunities. You will benefit from customized programs for further training and individual career planning. Short reporting lines and quick decisions for active, personal development round off our offer.
LHH Recruitment Solutions operates its own training and continuing education academy to provide the best possible support and skills development for our employees.
To make it quick and easy for you to join us, we offer individual orientation programs. We also have mentors for new employees who are always available as contacts.
Modern Equipment and Flexibility
Ergonomic workstations, height-adjustable desks, two monitors, top work equipment and home office option.
Exciting projects with various placement opportunities and clients.