Working with Us
Take advantage of the LHH network and our amazing recruiters to find and land your dream job, whatever that may be.
Putting LHH to work for you
- How it works
- Why it works
- Temporary assignments
- Your career partner
Here’s what it’s like to work with us:
1. You tell us your story. First, you’ll meet with at least one of our certified career consultants. This is your chance to tell us what you're looking for in your next job—everything from higher compensation to a friendlier environment to a shorter (or non-existent) commute.
2. Our branding specialists help prepare your pitch. Together, we will craft a search-engine optimised CV and Linkedin profile that grabs the attention of hiring managers, practise tough interview questions, and review job information you need to talk salary with potential new employers.
3. We find your match (or matches). Once your CV is published to our exclusive digital talent exchange, it becomes visible to more than 24,000 hiring managers and recruiters actively searching for LHH candidates andposting new jobs. We aim to give you as many options as possible. We won't rush you or push you into anything. We'll work with you for as long as it takes to find your best match.
4. You start your new job. When you land the job, we’ll make sure you're prepared for day one. And should you have any questions, your recruiter is available to help you, even after you’ve started. Just give them a call.
● Direct deposit options
● Access to a 401k plan with a company match*
● Paid holidays**
● Service bonuses**
● Short-term disability insurance
● Term life and accidental death insurance
● Commuter flexible spending account
● Skills training
else vouch for you. We’ll tell our clients why you’re a great fit for them. The relationship with your recruiter is not a one-time collaboration, whether you’re looking for full-time, contract, or temporary work. LHH is your partner for your career. If your job lasts six weeks or six years, we're here to make sure you're always happy and successful in your job.