Welcome to LHH
If you have applied for a role where you will work on a temporary basis at one of our clients, we are required to provide you with a copy of the Key Information Document which sets out the standard information of which you should be aware. This page sets out the possible options and contract types which you should discuss in more detail with your LHH Recruitment Solutions Consultant.
The following apply to you if who you’re going to be engaged on a PAYE basis to provide your services to one or more of our clients:
- Key Information Document for PAYE Download
The following apply to you if you are providing your services through your own Personal Services Company (PSC) (i.e. limited company workers)
The following apply to you if you provide your services through an Umbrella Company. Below are the details for umbrella companies with which LHH Recruitment Solutions prefer to work. These ‘preferred suppliers’ are heavily vetted as having robust processes and procedures.
- Key Information Document for PAYSTREAM Download
- Key Information Document for GIANT Download
- Key Information Document for ICS Download
- Key Information Document for JSA Download
You may prefer to use another umbrella company of your own choosing but the latter would be unknown to LHH Recruitment Solutions at this time and would have to be vetted by LHH Recruitment Solutions before an assignment could start. Consequently we cannot provide their details here.
In accordance with our obligations under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations we have detailed below the standard terms which will apply to your assignment in accordance with the specific contract type. Some of our clients will ask for additional terms to be included, which will be provided once the detail of your assignment is known.
- Where you will be engaged on a PAYE basis to provide services to one or more of our end-clients on a contract for services, but are not employed on an overarching contract of employment with LHH our PAYE Contract for Services for Temporary Workers will apply:
- Where you will provide your services through your own Personal Services Company (PSC) (i.e. limited company workers) the following terms will apply:
- Terms and Conditions for Contractors (Opt Out) should you choose to opt-out of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations
- The Terms and Conditions for Umbrella Company assignments are agreed between the umbrella company and the worker