Personnel decisions are more personal than ever. Welcome to the New ROI—a return on individuals.
Career mobility journeys
LHH’s career mobility journeys can help your company renew talent, rather than replacing it.
- Redeployment — Designed for at-risk employees who can potentially be retrained, this journey combines AI-driven skill matching technology, resume and interviewing support, assessments, and coaching, along with reskilling and upskilling from General Assembly and LinkedIn® Learning.
- Career Management — Career development resources on a longer-term interactive journey that connects learning to internal job mobility options and in-role growth support.
- Career Boost — Targeted skill-building experiences for identified populations with transferable skills, help you grow your people and drive engagement, while identifying internal source options for lower-cost workforce planning.
Reskilling & upskilling
Our career mobility journeys are supported through our investments in reskilling and upskilling through several partnerships:
- LinkedIn Learning®. Over 18,000 self-paced courses taught by industry experts in software, creative and business skills.
- General Assembly. Assessments, upskilling, and immersive reskilling to transform employee skill sets in marketing, data, coding, product, and design.
- Faethm. A predictive analytics tool that helps us target LHH solutions to support the workforce impact of emerging technologies by identifying:
- Which emerging technologies create opportunity in the workforce
- Roles most affected by emerging technologies
- Skill paths to build a workforce of the future
With our AI-driven skill matching technology, hiring managers can instantly access and review internal candidate profiles in real time to find best-fit candidates for their immediate and future needs. Here’s how it works:
- Use data parsed from resumes to search for candidates who match open roles.
- Rapidly match candidate skills to current and future talent demand.
- View skills match (by percentage) to narrow your selections.
- Compare potential candidates for the best fit.
- Directly engage with candidates.