CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM
Become an ICF-Accredited Associate Certified Coach.
Elevate your coaching skills and create a coaching culture with Lee Hecht Harrison’s Coach the Coach™ Certification, accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Are you looking to strengthen your coaching skills to add greater value in your current role or pursue coaching as a next career? Either way, coaching can act as a catalyst to drive business transformation and enhance your effectiveness in developing high-potential talent, transitioning leaders into new roles, managing change or improving team effectiveness. This six-month coach certification program is scalable to build a community of coaches or flexible to focus on the development of one coach at a time.
Why Become a Certified Coach?
As a certified coach, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to help individuals make positive changes and enable them to reach their full potential. Participating in our certification program will enable you to:
- Develop professionally to provide a more positive impact and deliver a greater contribution to your organization
- Raise the bar and promote the development of enhanced leadership behaviors at your organization
- Gain the support tips, tools and templates, and preparation needed to deliver coaching and assessments to your most senior executives
- Coach executives, peers and direct reports with increased confidence and improved outcomes
What’s Included in the Course Curriculum?
- Access to our Digital Coaching Toolkit for one year
- LHH Results-Based Coaching Model
- LHH’s Coaching Practices
- ICF Code of Ethics
- ICF Definition of Coaching
- 11 ICF Coaching Competencies
- Minimum of 10 hours of mentor coaching in both individual and small group formats
How Will My Organization Benefit?
You will be able to use your enhanced coaching skills to:
- Develop internal bench strength
- Accelerate the effectiveness of new hires
- Lead and manage change initiatives
- Increase team effectiveness
- Motivate, retain and engage key talent
- Fast-track high-potential talent with focused, high-impact development and performance centered conversations
|Classroom Part One||Classroom Part Two||Location|
|Days 1-3||Days 4-6|
|March 5-7, 2019||June 4-6, 2019||Open Enrollment||New York, NY|
|March 12-14, 2019||June 11-13, 2019||Open Enrollment||Denver, CO|
|March 19-21, 2019||June 18-20, 2019||Open Enrollment||Birmingham, AL|
|April 2-4, 2019||July 9-11, 2019||Open Enrollment||Minneapolis, MN|
|April 16-18, 2019||July 16-18, 2019||Open Enrollment||Philadelphia, PA|
|April 30-May 2, 2019||July 30-August 1, 2019||Open Enrollment||San Diego, CA|
|May 7-9, 2019||August 6-8, 2019||Open Enrollment||Charlotte, NC|
|July 23-25, 2019||October 15-17, 2019||Open Enrollment||Milwaukee, WI|
|August 20-22, 2019||November 12-14, 2019||Open Enrollment||Portland, OR|
|August 27-29, 2019||November 19-21, 2019||Open Enrollment||Houston, TX|
|September 10-12, 2019||December 3-5, 2019||Open Enrollment||Pittsburgh, PA|
|October 1-3, 2019||December 10-12, 2019||Open Enrollment||Hartford, CT|